Thank you for visiting the N2uitive Corporation web site to learn more about our software solutions for Property and Casualty insurance companies. Please review the following the following terms and conditions regarding your use of this web site.
Authorization of Use
You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the “Documents”) from this web site subject to the following: (1) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (2) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this web site in whole or in part without the prior written permission of N2uitive Corporation.
All rights, title and interest not expressly granted are reserved.
Nothing contained on this server shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of N2uitive Corporation or any third party. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any N2uitive Corporation copyright.
Warranties and Disclaimers
ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. N2UITIVE CORPORATION HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO MATERIALS, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL N2UITIVE CORPORATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT RELATED ACTION, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OR IN CONTEMPLATION OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF MATERIALS PROVIDED FROM THIS SERVER, EVEN IF N2UITIVE CORPORATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You are also advised that any of the materials may contain errors or omissions; N2uitive Corporation may remove, replace, or make changes in the materials without notice at any time; and N2uitive Corporation is under no obligation to update the materials. Any feedback, comments, suggestions, or the like provided to N2uitive Corporation in connection with any N2uitive Corporation web site or any materials from this N2uitive Corporation web server shall be considered as non-confidential information and N2uitive Corporation shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
N2uitive Corporation, Digital Statement Service and “Capture. Manage. Know.” are trademarks of N2uitive Corporation, Inc. All other products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. N2uitive Corporation’s trademarks may be used publicly with permission only from N2uitive Corporation. Use of N2uitive Corporation’s trademarks in advertising and print or web promotion of N2uitive Corporation’s products requires proper attribution to N2uitive Corporation.
We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential. Any information you give to N2uitive Corporation will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. A more detailed explanation about how we safeguard your personal information is described below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Mail to: email@example.com
1. What personal information do we gather? In general, you may visit N2uitive Corporation’s Web site without providing us with any personal information about yourself. However, there are times when we may need information from you, which includes your Internet address so that we can track unique visits to our site for analytic purposes. Additionally, we may need your personal information such as your name, and your postal and email address in order to grant you access to protected and secured sites or provide you with the opportunity to register for an event, to fulfill your requests for information including white papers, download updates to our products, or participate in an online survey. In other instances, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your product interests so that we can send you only the information that is useful to you, including articles, newsletters, product and service alerts, new product and service announcements and event invitations.
3. How do we use your personal information? Information we collect is used to determine what is most effective about our web site, to help us identify ways to improve sites, to personalize the visit for you through the use of “persistent cookies” if you permit it, and to determine how we can tailor our web site to make it more effective. We may also use data for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information (for example, if you are invited to register for an event).When you supply N2uitive Corporation with your personal information, we may use the information to learn more about you so that we can develop better products and services or use the information, sharing it with our business partners, to inform you about new products, services and offers that may be of interest to you.
4. Do we share your information with outside parties? Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential. Occasionally, we share information with our business partners to inform you about new products and services that are complementary to your existing N2uitive Corporation solution. Any information you give to N2uitive Corporation will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
6. What about security? The security of your personal information is important to N2uitive Corporation and we take appropriate steps to maintain security of your personal information. The open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. While this is out of our control, we aim to apply appropriate levels of security at all times. We use industry standard technologies and maintain current security standards to ensure that your personal information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, inappropriate alteration, or misuse.
We manage our server environment appropriately and our firewall infrastructure is strictly adhered to. We routinely employ current technologies to ensure that the confidentiality and privacy of your information is not compromised. Despite all of our efforts, the Internet is inherently unsecure and we cannot guarantee that information provided online will be secure at all times. Suffice it to say that the security of your personal information is important to us and we will use all reasonable means to keep it as safe as possible.
7. Do we give you access to your information? You are entitled to know whether we hold information about you and, if we do, to have access to that information and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
10. General. Put simply, we value your trust in us. So we want to maintain your privacy and work with you to ensure that this web site and the information and services we provide to you are a valuable resource for you. For any more information about this web site or your visit, please contact us at email@example.com