Designed as an easy way to manage the complete recorded statement lifecycle, n2uitive technology has proven effective and reliable in implementations of all sizes. n2uitive satisfies the industry security and regulatory requirements across multiple lines of business for several large insurance carriers and ensures the highest level of availability and performance. Core components include the following:
Optimized & secure SaaS solution
n2uitive is powered by Amazon Web Services in multiple data centers and is designed to be fault-tolerant to ensure the highest possible availability when your adjusters are ready to take an interview. n2uitive also protects your data and provides credential and access management to ensure your employees see the records they need to do their job, but no more.
Statement libraries, which are powered by our sophisticated software platform, are protected by username and password, and may be configured based on role, geographic location, line of business, or other requirements. Statement libraries are accessed via a web-browser application. Access is permissions-based and each person has a custom display that provides detailed information about each file. With a single click from within the web application, approved members of your team can listen, share, and transcribe statement interviews at any time.
Integrated transcription services
Statements can be sent for transcription with a simple click from within the web application’s statement library. Our transcription API securely connects our system with one of our preferred transcription partners.
Data security and storage
Data is n2uitive’s most critical asset. As such, every team member and corporate partners is responsible for the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our customers’ data. n2uitive’s detailed security and technology policies and procedures ensure we meet these three objectives for all data assets under our custodianship.
- n2uitive uses security technologies, methods and data centers that meet, and in most cases exceed, those used by banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
- All customer data is stored in multiple geographic- and vendor-distributed SSAE 16 Type II certified data centers. Access to these facilities is restricted to authorized personnel. Each facility is guarded 24x7x365 by highly trained security guards.
- Private customer data is encrypted using industry-standard algorithms including, but not limited to, AES 256-bit encryption. Customer access to n2uitive’s application website and downloaded files uses HTTPS with 128-bit encryption. Passwords are encrypted using a one-way MD5 hash algorithm.
- We are guided by a “defense-in-depth” security strategy in which a series of security layers are implemented so that we don’t rely on any single solution to provide security.
- n2uitive has current, detailed, active and tested business continuity (BCP) and disaster recovery (DR) plans available for review at any time.
n2uitive’s security and technologies policies and procedures are reviewed annually by external auditors.