Meet our board of directors and advisors
Joel Gendelman, Chairman
The CEO and founder of n2uitive, Joel guides the company strategy and execution, hires top talent, and maintains current in insurance P&C industry trends. He is an experienced Insurtech entrepreneur with industry startups that achieved successful exits.
- Best known for founding service and software companies ClaimsDesk, Allegis Communications, and n2uitive Corporation.
- Extensive relationships throughout the P&C insurance industry and deep expertise in claims process innovations.
- BS in Finance, San Diego State University, an MBA and Masters in Accounting from the University of Washington.
Yom Senegor, Board of Directors
A former EVP and CIO for Safeco, he led the company’s IT organization and directed corporate strategic initiatives and helped engineer the company’s turn-around. He advises n2uitive on go-to-market and industry specific matters.
- Held senior positions at Accenture, including Office Managing Partner for Chicago as well as Insurance Managing Partner for North America.
- Investor and Board Member for several early stage technology start up companies.
- BS in computer science from the Illinois Institute of Technology.
Frank Paganelli, Board of Directors
An experienced, strategy-oriented general counsel and business executive with a passion for business models that can deliver both financial and social impact. He advises n2uitive on funding and corporate strategy.
- Currently serves as President and COO of leading mobility company, TransWest, serves on the board of directors for Allegis Communications, Inc., and as advisor to Vinder and Affective Software, Inc. He is former Chair of Startups & Emerging Companies Practice for Lane Powell, PC, and former COO, Secretary and member of the board of directors for Full Circle Farm Inc., President of Clean Conversion Technologies Inc. and General Counsel for Propel Fuels, and Rhythms NetConnections, Inc. (Nasdaq: RHTM).
- Mentor to the Jones + Foster Accelerator at the University of Washington Foster School of Business.
- BS in social & decision sciences at Carnegie Mellon, JD from Georgetown, and an MPA from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard.
Robert Pease, Board Observer
Over 20 years experience leading teams, taking products to market , and building customer and partner relationships. He advises n2uitive on marketing and business development strategy.
- Currently Managing Director of Cascade Seed Fund, on the Board of LeadMethod, and advises a portfolio of early stage investment firms.
- Previously held senior executive roles at Heinz Marketing, Salesfusion, LoopFuse, Nearstream, Gist, MessageGate, Orchestra, OpenText, and Idapta.
- BBA in finance from the University of Georgia Terry College of Business and an MBA from University of Tennessee-Knoxville.
Stan Shull, Business & Corporate Development Advisor
Stan led partnerships and alliances for 4 enterprise software and data analytics startups. He developed, negotiated and managed dozens of strategic partnerships and played a key role in 4 successful exits by acquisition or IPO. He helps n2uitive maintain its strategic playbook for alliances and strategy.
- Most recently held executive positions at Apptio, Intelligent Results, Rational Software, and NCompass Labs.
- Has also worked on multiple civil satellite programs, classified military space initiatives, and NASA’s space station program at Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman.
- BS in aeronautics & astronautics at MIT and an MBA from Harvard Business School.