Meet our leadership team
With more than 200 combined years of experience in claims, n2uitive’s seasoned team of industry executives, advisors and software experts come from leading companies, including Progressive, Safeco, Swiss Reinsurance, and AAA.
Joel Gendelman, Chief Executive Officer
Joel is a successful serial InsurTech entrepreneur with deep experience and relationships in the Insurance P&C market. He oversees n2uitive’s strategic direction, key relationships, and financial operations.
- Serial entrepreneur, founded several technology and service companies to help P&C insurers improve claim outcomes and workforce efficiency, including ClaimsDesk, Allegis Communications, and n2uitive Corporation.
- Insurance industry thought leader and frequent speaker on P&C insurance industry.
- BS in Finance, San Diego State University, an MBA and Masters in Accounting from the University of Washington.
Dave Rich, Chief Product and Marketing Officer
Serial entrepreneur, founded several technology and service companies to help P&C insurers improve claim outcomes and workforce efficiency, including ClaimsDesk, Allegis Communications, and n2uitive Corporation.
- Most recently led product innovation, software engineering and business development at telecom and speech automation companies, including Flowroute, KnuEdge/Knurld, LumenVox, Jott, Nuance and American Airlines.
- Frequent speaker on speech recognition and voice biometric technologies, communications platforms, and technical innovation.
- BA in History and German from Pacific Lutheran University, MBA from the University of Michigan, and was a Fullbright and DAAD Scholar at the University of Freiburg in Germany.
Neil Griffiths, Chief Client Officer
A diverse executive with experience across global sales and client success in both cloud-based technology and enterprise software organizations. He oversees Client Success and manages client relationships through the customer lifecycle.
- Formerly VP of Client Success at FiREapps, a FinTech company and EDS where he served in a variety of senior International and Corporate Finance roles before becoming Division President for the Credit Union Industry Group.
- Sought-after conference speaker who is available to n2uitive customers for strategy and operations consultation.
- Undergraduate degree with honors from the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, MBA at the University of Washington.
Evan Smith, VP Technology
An n2uitive founder and the public face of n2uitive’s technology, he leads the n2uitive software team. He stays current on the technology landscape, data security and data privacy, and the impact of web services on claims handling.
- Spent 10 years writing software professionally with start-ups in a diverse set of domains and the Fortune 500 manufacturing company, Weyerhaeuser.
- Participates in Seattle CTO group and provides guidance for building cloud-first products.
- BS in computer science from Seattle Pacific University
Jaime Fix, Client Success Manager
An n2uitive founder, she provides training on n2uitive products and customer support.
- Previous career transcribing recorded statements at Allegis Corporation.
- BA in sociology from the University of Washington.