Designed as an easy way to manage the complete recorded statement lifecycle, n2record has proven effective and reliable in provider implementations of all sizes. Components include:
Software as a service (SaaS)
Statement libraries, which are powered by our sophisticated software platform, are username and password protected and may be configured based on role, geographic location, line of business, or other requirements. Statement libraries are accessed via a web-browser. Access is permissions-based and statements are displayed by individual, providing detailed information about each file. With a single click from within the library, approved members of your team can listen, share, and transcribe interviews at any time.
Integrated transcription services
Statements can be sent for transcription with a simple click from within the statement library. Our transcription API securely connects our system with one of our preferred transcription partners—or we can integrate with a vendor of your choice. Load balancing capabilities ensure that vendors can always meet your transcription needs.
Data security and storage
Data is n2uitive’s most critical asset. As such, every team member and corporate partners is responsible for the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our customers’ data. n2uitive’s detailed security and technology policies and procedures ensure we meet these three objectives for all data assets under our custodianship.
- n2uitive uses security technologies, methods and data centers that meet, and in most cases exceed, those uses by banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
- All customer data is stored in multiple geographic- and vendor-distributed SSAE 16 Type II certified data centers. Access to these facilities is restricted to authorized personnel. Each facility is guarded 24x7x365 by highly trained security guards.
- Private customer data is encrypted using industry-standard algorithms including, but not limited to, AES 256-bit encryption. Customer access to n2uitive’s application website and downloaded files uses HTTPS with 128-bit encryption. Passwords are encrypted using a one-way MD5 hash algorithm.
- We are guided by a “defense-in-depth” security strategy in which a series of security layers are implemented so that we don’t rely on any single solution to provide security.
- n2uitive has current, detailed, active and tested business continuity (BCP) and disaster recovery (DR) plans available for review at any time.
- n2uitive’s security and technologies policies and procedures are reviewed annually by external auditors.